In the past I used to read horoscope forecast for my sign before every year ends. While I don’t exactly believe in horoscopes, I always find it interesting and fun when relating to personality traits, lovelife, career and money. This year, I’m actually going to post them here in my blog for the very first time. This is the forecast for my sign, Tiger, in 2011 – the year of the rabbit; it promises to be a better year for those of us who are born in the year of the Tiger.
Magnetic, passionate and grand! When the Tiger does anything, it’s noticed! Indecisiveness and stubbornness can mar the sparkle of the Tiger personality. On the one hand generous, on the other hand a little mean, it’s sometimes hard to know where one stands with the Tiger. Flexible, honest and truly entertaining, one has a friend for life with a Tiger.
– Okay, okay… now my ears are expanding with such flattery here! Hahaha. I so agree with the indecisiveness and stubbornness traits, and no one else but my dear husband can attest to this. Generous and a little mean, flexible, honest and truly entertaining – gosh, there’s so much truth to this. Do I hear violent reactions, eh?
Forecast for 2011
Most Tigers will be feeling quite pleased and energized at the end of their own year in 2010. The Year of the Rabbit will be another positive year for them.
– Didn’t I say this already? That I am feeling a positive vibe towards the coming of the New Year?
Romantic matters are particularly to the forefront, with many born under this sign deciding to get married or to take the relationship to the next level. Single Tigers will have many chances to meet a partner with June to September particularly well aspected. If they have faced recent personal trials and tribulations, 2011 will prove to be a much brighter year.
– The last sentence is really a great booster for me! I mean, 2010 is not really that bad but hey, any further improvements in my personal life is always a welcome news.
Financially, the Tiger will most likely see an increase in income, either due to a pay rise or an unexpected windfall. With careful planning and budgeting, they can enjoy this monetary increase whilst easing financial burdens. Hobbies and outdoor pursuits will also interest the Tiger this year and will provide relaxation and a social setting, both of which will suit him just fine.
– I just felt giddy reading this I swear I could do cartwheels on cue! Kidding aside, anything that spells an increase in income is great to hear. But this so-called increase won’t come to me while I sit on my fat ass, will it? I know I’ll have to haul my lazy self off the sofa and start… well, to do something. There are several options I can think of where the moolah will come from… whether from the NGO I had work with previously… or, from the crafting venture I just started… or, probably from of those online technology jobs I had been considering all along? Hmm… we’ll see.
Travel and spending holidays with friends will be a focus during late spring and also August and September. If there is a dream location he’s always wanted to visit, this is the perfect year to do so! A house purchase or change of home could very well feature on the cards also. This will be an exciting rather than overly stressful development and Tigers should thrive in their new environment.
– Now, now, before I get carried away, I need to rein myself here … but YES! My horoscope is telling me that I DO GET TO TRAVEL and a major change is in the offing involving a change of location. It didn’t say locally or overseas but, you know, even if these blabbers are my own interpretation, I am excited already.
See? I told yah horoscope forecasts are fun and interesting! I know these are all generalised and can fit the description and/or situation of just about anybody out there, but still, a lot of people out there put so much stock in them. If anything, horoscopes seem to be, in effect, like a self-fulfilling prophecy, in my opinion. If you read it before the new year starts (or before you start your day for the daily horoscopes), it basically serves as your guideline of what you should do or how you should act. Don’t you agree?
So, have you read your own horoscope forecast already?
Interesting Tiger Facts:
Zodiac Stone: Sapphire
Special Flower: Violet
Best Hours: 3-5 am
Horoscope Colors: Green, Blue, Yellow