I’m participating at Friday Fill-ins again. I had fun doing this before and I hope I can keep up with this weekly meme regularly.
And…here we go!
1. In November, I most look forward to is my husband’s birthday. It’s when I am challenged to come up with something exciting and new for his birthday.
2. Spammers and scammers …phew!
3. It’s right there, in the corner where you last left it.
4. I am wishing a friend a much-needed peace of mind.
5. Water is life; ergo, don’t waste it.
6. Look with your eyes and not with your mouth is what my grandmother used to say!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to making a nice, juicy steak for dinner and a glass of red wine, tomorrow my plans include shopping and Sunday, I want to finally stop dilly-dallying and try making profiteroles that I promised my husband for dessert!