Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
1. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
I watched my favourite tennis player Rafael Nadal win his matches at the Roland Garros tournament. He will play in the finals this Sunday to have a shot at another RG title (he already has five RG trophies).
2. What’s the best thing someone’s done for you (recently or not so recently)?
3. What’s the best thing about your job?
I can stay at home and still go online.
4. What’s the best new website you’ve found?
5. What’s the best book you’ve read?
Can I say the Harry Potter series? 😀
6. What’s the best movie you’ve seen?
Too many to choose from. First thing that comes to my mind now is… Pirates of the Caribbean. Johnny Depp is really hilarious in this movie – witty dialogs, facial expressions, arms flailing – EVERYTHING.
7. What’s the best meal you’ve had?
Fresh seafoods in Kep!
8. What’s the best holiday? Worst?
Christmas could be the best and worst at the same time, if you know what I mean.
9. What’s the best thing in your future? Worst?
The thought that the best thing is yet to come is the best thing about our future. There will be worst things to come (and I don’t know what are these yet) but I do hope the best outweighs the worst.