Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Take Me Back
1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
Not a chance; there’s a good reason why we broke up.
2. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you be wearing?
Cut-off jeans and tank top
3. What’s your favorite shirt?
My old shirts that are made from 100% cotton.
4. Have you ever been on your school’s track team?
Nope, but I’m with my school’s gymnastics and judo team.
5. Do you own a pair of Converse?
Are you kidding? Of course, I do! They’re my all-time favourites.
6. Where are you at right now?
I’m at the living room.
7. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
8. Don’t you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
Oh yes, that is most annoying.
9. Do you watch the news?
Not anymore. It depresses me, to be honest.