Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: A Long December
1. Looking back at it now, how were your holidays and your time on New Year’s Eve?
We had only a few trips last year while our NYE celeb was quiet and nothing fancy. This year we plan to do more holiday trips.
2. Do you have any unusual collections?
No. Postcards, stamps and maps aren’t considered unusual. Does it sound boring?
3. If you could train a machine to do one thing for you whenever you wanted, what would you have it to do?
Do all the household chores.
4. What is one thing that makes you cry?
I don’t really cry so easily… and I don’t remember having cried over something recently. Maybe extreme physical pain, that’s it.
5. What do you love to do on the weekend?
Chilling out with my husband at home or go for a drive and eat at one of our favourite restaurants.
6. Do you and your family get along?
Yes, very much.
7. Have you ever gotten kicked out of somewhere? If yes, do tell.
Almost. There’s this ageing diva (read: menopausal) who invited me to live with her and living with her got very difficult. Because she’s experiencing extreme hormonal changes and I have an explosive personality, I didn’t wait for our differences and issues to to collide head on with her so I found myself a place before she could even kick me out.
8. Who do you normally turn to when you need to complain about something?
My Peluka friends 🙂
9. What is the last thing you ordered online?
It was a car-part which I ordered for my husband. Surprisingly, it did arrive in Phnom Penh with no fuss at the customs department 🙂