Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Against All Odds
1. Have you ever tried to rekindle a past relationship against the odds?
No, never. I think it’s a waste of time.
2. Do you like your job, or daily routine?
I kinda like my daily routine now and I get really irked if the routine is broken. Having said that, I still love surprises that come my way 🙂
3. Do you find time to ‘smell the flowers’ so to speak?
Yes, of course. My husband and I consciously try to do that to save our sanity.
4. Do you have any problems thinking of things to write about in my blog?
Well, there are times that I am at a loss for words but, otherwise, it’s fun answering this meme!
5. Do others consider you well organized?
I don’t think so! lol. My friends are first-hand witnesses at how disorganised I am, especially with my jewelry. I tend to forget where I put them. Imagine my surprise finding one of my gold chains inside the medicine cabinet months after declaring it “lost”. Oftentimes I get mad at myself for being so cluttered and disorganised but, on some days, I embrace my lack of order and organisation.
6. Do you always have a “Plan B” just in case?
Yes, for security reasons. Even if I wanted to be spontaneous, at the back of my head there’s this small voice telling me to always have an alternative plan.
7. How do you find yourself adjusting to new situations?
I adjust easily – it’s one thing I like most about myself.
8. Are you happy with where you are in this point of your life?
Yes, I am happy at this point but I want more. There’s so much more out there and I want to experience more than that’s planned for me. Greedy much? I’d say discontented is the word. hehehe.
9. Do you find the aging process we all go through easy or difficult?
I’ll let you know when I get there! lol.