1. Where did you grow up? Where do you consider home?
I grew up in the small city of Roxas, known for its bountiful seafood harvests, in the province of Capiz, located in the Panay Island. The Panay Island is one of the bigger islands in the Philippines and it is located in the Western Visayas region of the Philippines. As I live away from my hometown, I currently call Phnom Penh my home.
2. If you could paint your car any colour with no loss in value, what colour would it be?
3. What do you think comes after death?
Scary as it may but I think there is NOTHING after death.
4. Name a TV show that should NOT be renewed for another season?
Hmmmm…. I can’t think of any show at the moment.
5. If you could have a free subscription to any online service, which would you like to have?
Like everyone else these days, I am trying to find jobs that are suited to my qualifications, a subscription on international development jobs and consulting opportunities would be great. That’s my field and I could not wait to go back to the world of the employed.
6. Where did you think you’d be at the age you are now?
In the same place, but with kids. We are working on the kids part.
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Would you believe, I wanted to be an archeologist?
8. If you were to suddenly to become famous, and were forced to change names, what would you chose as your stage name?
9. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
Cinderella, and other Ladybird series books.