Saturday 9: Dark Lady
1. Have you ever been to a fortune teller? If yes, what happened?
Yes, I was told that I’d be going places. She didn’t say where specifically though. Could be anywhere really.
2. How do you cope in an uncomfortable situation?
I just ignore everyone and everything – works perfectly well – and everyone and everything involved surprisingly just blend in with the furniture.
3. A genie appears (of course). She asks, “If you had 3 wishes but each took 3 years off your life, what would you wish for and why?”
My first wish is to negate the conditions; then I’ll take my sweet time in thinking the second and third wishes.
4. Would you rather lose your soul mate or never meet them at all?
5. What is the hardest thing that you ever had to do?
Stay in the same room with people who think they’re God’s gift to mankind as well as people who constantly seeks validation or approval of a person/s.
6. Have you ever had a miracle happen to you or your loved ones?
Nope, but Someone I know turned water into wine and fed millions with only a few loaves of bread and fish.
7. Tell us about a quote that you can relate to. Why can you relate with it?
Live and let live. Need I say more?
8. What personality trait has gotten you into the most trouble?
Being a smart-mouth.
9. For those in the Sates, how was your Turkey Day? If not from the US, do you celebrate a day like Thanksgiving?
No, we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, but I do get invited to join Thanksgiving dinner by my American friends.