Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Easy Lover
1) This song is about a heartbreaker who just can’t commit. Have you ever fallen for an “easy lover?”
No, I don’t think so.
2) This song is one of Crazy Sam’s “earwigs.” Each time she hears it, it bores in and stays in her head forever! (Hear it here, if you dare!) Do you have a song like that?
Yes, a lot. For example, there’s this UPS jingle that played on and on and on in my head for quite a long time.
3) Both Phil Collins and Philip Bailey* have stars on The Hollywood Walk of Fame. Have you ever visited Hollywood?
No, not yet.
4) Hollywood is the movie capital of the world. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
I think it was the Bourne Legacy, if I am not mistaken.
5) Phil Collins was a child actor in his native England, appearing onstage in musicals like Oliver! Can you think of another child performer who went on to entertainment industry success as an adult?
Our very own Lea Salonga.
6) Philip Bailey joined Earth, Wind & Fire while still in college, so he’s been a performer throughout his working life, as well. Have you ever been tempted to try your hand at show biz?
No, not at all. I did work behind the camera, as a production assistant before moving on to be a talent coordinator.
7) Is there a profession that you never, under any circumstances, want to try?
Perhaps it’s the medical profession. I get nervous and panic easily and the sight of blood makes me sick and feel faint.
8) What are you looking forward to right now?
A relaxing weekend after a glorious body massage and sumptuous food. I’m also looking forward to get my hands on the luminara flameless candles with timer that a friend of mine promised giving to me. Flameless candle? And with a timer? Curious, isn’t it?
9) Do you suffer from trypanophobia (fear of needles/injections)? Or can you bravely donate blood or get a shot, without freaking out?
No, I’m not afraid of getting injections and such but I have a fear of seeing doctors.
*Well, Earth Wind & Fire has a star.