1. Has anyone every got angry at you for flirting with their partner or date?
No, not happened to me yet.
2. What is your favourite movie line or speech? (Set the scene so we appreciate it in context.) One of my favourite lines from a movie is from Bernardo Bertolucci’s The Dreamers. The movie is set in 1960s Paris, about three young people, Isabelle and her brother Theo, and Michael, their American friend, amidst the growing student discontent and activism around Europe. There were a lot of musical references in the film and original clips of movies that are Bertolucci’s favourites were also inserted and were actually re-enacted as part of the story. Anyway, I forgot who said this line – Theo or Michael: “I don’t believe in God but if I did, He would be a black, left-handed guitarist…” with lines like this, mehn! you can’t help but fall in love with the movie. Watchitwatchitwatchit, if you haven’t yet.
3. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
If I win the lotto – that would be a miracle because I don’t buy lotto tickets.
4. What do you try to stay away from?
I try to stay away from sinful food – and yet I never succeeded. I always succumb, especially to the sweet temptations. Very recently I noticed that every time I leave the house there’s always a pile of clothes on my bed. These are my clothes – the ones I try on, and on, and on… till I get the kind of look that makes me happy, or, okay at the very least. I hope somebody, a fairy godmother, perhaps, would appear and wave her magical fairy-wand and out comes the diet pills that work. Otherwise, the pile of clothes grow higher every time I go out and it is driving the husband mad. *lol*
5. What is it too late for?
Too late to break some habits.
6. If you could write three newspaper headlines, which would come true, what would they be?
MissusDilis is the 2011 MissusUniverse…
*smile, wave, wipe imaginary tears off the face, blow kisses in the wind*
(applause in the background)
7. When was the last time you apologised to someone?
Do I have to?
8. If you to find out now that you would very well known after you die, what do you think it might be for? (Feel free to pick an accomplishment that you have yet to do.)
To do something like the Tank Man in Tiananmen Square did some twenty years ago – he stepped in front of a rumbling war tanks as a show of defiance against the Chinese government. Except that my show of defiance and protest will be directed to the corrupt politicians and officials of the Philippine government.
9. Are you easily angered or able to handle every situation calmly?
If I’m hungry, yes, I get upset and explode very easily. Otherwise, I’m calm and quiet.