Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Good Morning, Heartache
1) Do you come up with your brightest ideas early in the morning or late at night?
I’m not a morning-person so my brain is a bit on the slow side early in the morning.
2) Are you more likely to feel romantic at night or in the morning?
3) Do you shower in the morning, after work or before bed?
Shower in the morning and before bed.
4) Billie Holiday was just 44 when she died. Is there an artist whose early demise surprised and saddened you?
River Phoenix. He was a very good actor and at the peak of his career when he dropped dead, literally.
5) Billie was known as “Lady Day.” Do you have a cool nickname? (If not, feel free to give yourself one right now.)
I’m Zooming Z, a nickname coined by a colleague in one of our company team-building activities.
6) When was the last time you had the blues?
I have the monthly blues, mind you.
7) Crazy Sam is eating Trader Joe’s Snickerdoodles as she composes this. What’s the last snack food you ate?
8) Do you worry about preserving endangered species? Or do you believe in survival of the fittest?
I’m for saving of the endangered species.
9) Would you ever hire a lawyer who runs commercials on TV? Do you know anyone who has?
No. Lawyers who run commercials on tv are like clowns to me. Who wants to hire a clown? Besides I have former roommates who are now lawyers that I can ask for legal advise.