1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that you were ten years ago?
I’m not sure if I want to be the same person as I was 10 years ago! So, no.
2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to?
What do you mean, like money? I have no money to begin with, so, the answer is no.
3. Have you ever gambled?
No. Wait, does playing bingo count as gambling as well?
4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in bed?
If I am really, really tired and sleepy I can practically sleep almost anywhere — in the car, plane, or my work desk! *lol*
5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you’ve ever made on someone?
Hmmm, I don’t think I ever made something like that before.
6. Do you have a memorable “ripped clothing” moment in your life? No? How about in someone else’s?
Unfortunately yes, that was years ago when I was working in a remote Cambodian village. I ripped my pants while helping villagers cut/make a trail through a very thick bamboo forest.
7. What’s changed on your blog since its inception? … a redo? … a change of pace? … or is it about the same?
Template change, in my attempt to attract more visitors, and oh, more memes!
8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?
9. Okay, let’s have it! What’s the craziest, most impulsive thing you’ve ever done?
Gone skinny-dipping in the beach with uni classmates while our lecturer was around. Aahh, to be young and reckless and drunk once upon a time!