1. Do you have any habit or rituals at this time of the year?
I have my morning and evening rituals ^-^
2. Polar bears seem to do well in snow… How about you? Is snow just another thing you
deal with when it shows up, or is it shutdown time?… and if you’re posting from a non-snowy locale, do you make trips to actually see snow? It’s okay to admit it…
I’m from a non-snowy locale and, yes, I have this desire to see snow in my lifetime. I was invited to a conference in Kathmandu at the onset of winter in ‘07… to my disappointment, there was no snow yet but the weather is already extremely cold my nose bled on my first few days. Is this normal? Picture on the left shows the only snow I saw. So near yet far.
3. Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.
My Coca-Cola yoyo. At age 5, I told my mother I’m going to join the Yoyo-mania in Manila in the 80s with my signature “breaking-the-yoyo” trick! *lol*
4. If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?
Food – no one should ever go hungry.
5. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they?
Far enough, they live in another country.
6. My mom ordered a turkey dinner from a local market. It was o.k. but not very good. How was your turkey (or last holiday meal) this year?
I should say superb – my husband and I dined out. How’s that?
7. In a one-horse open sleigh: have you ever been on a sleigh ride or a carriage ride? Do you even like horses? Or would you just rather travel by your own two feet?
Yes, I’ve been on a karitela before, it’s a one-horse drawn carriage in the Philippines. I like horses, in fact I was married to someone born under the year of the horse! *lol*
8. What is your favourite Christmas song? … and sung or played by whom? You know, the one you tend to listen for or on the radio or hit “repeat” on the player.
I don’t have a favourite… but I can tell you that I like the UPS jingle “I Heart Logistics” and it’s been playing in my head over and over again.
9. What is your least favourite Christmas song? … and sung or played by whom? You know, the one you tend to skip on the player.
Pretty much any Christmas song that’s been played over and over and over and over…