Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: How Do You Mend a Broken Heart
1. How did you cope with your biggest heartache?
Through the help of family and friends.
2. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Can’t remember, sorry.
3. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field?
I’ve had 4 jobs and all were part of my chosen field – communication and development.
4. How did you discover Saturday 9?
By accident – I was browsing online for things to do on weekends, not necessarily blog memes, when I came across the Saturday 9 meme.
5. If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would ‘anywhere’ be?
From here to eternity! Just kidding… From here to anywhere in Europe and South America.
6. When was the first time you cooked for someone else?
Back in the early 2000s when I’m living alone and started entertaining friends on weekends.
7. What is the worst beverage you’ve ever tasted?
Lassi! Don’t get me wrong, I love mango lassi but the plain lassi that I had for the first time was terrible. Ack.
8. Is there anything in life you are “certain” about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions?
Yes, of course. I am firm in my beliefs and principles.
9. Do you know anyone who has as very unusual pet?
Is iguana unusual? Then I know of someone who owns one.