1. How it’s gonna be in 2011 for you?
Definitely better than 2010! And we also hope to be visited by the stork in 2011, so family and friends (you know who you are!)… kindly prepare appropriate baptism gifts by the second half of 2011! *lol*
2. What is your idea of a romantic evening?
Hmmm… it’s been a long time since we had a romantic evening. We both like camping and so I imagine a small bonfire several feet away from our tent, a bottle of wine, some cheese, and a mat or blanket for us to sit on or lay on, looking up at the sky, counting the stars above us, and talking about almost anything.
3. What strategy would you implement to deal with drug abuse in today’s youth?
Encourage community involvement/participation and work collaboratively and closely with other sectors of society.
4. What thing about your family are you least proud of?
I’m proud of my own no matter what… we all have our differences and idiosyncrasies but it’s this individual idiosyncrasies of each family member make us… well, a family. Do I make sense?
5. What part of the holidays are you looking forward to?
I’m just looking forward to celebrating the holiday with close friends, renew our ties and together wish for a better year.
6. Who is the last person you high-fived?
EJ, my friend’s 4 year old son. This talking-machine is so full of energy and never runs out of ideas.
7. Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
8. If you only have enough energy left in you for one last smile, who would you give it to?
The person/s around me.
9. Tell us about the time when you were the “life of the party”.
Nah, I’m not exactly the “life of the party” kind of person. If I don’t leave right away, I tend to blend in the furniture when I meet people who are so full of themselves.