Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: I Don’t Want to Talk About It
1) Crazy Sam is beyond sick of all things Kardashian! What’s a topic you’re just tired of and don’t want to talk about anymore?
Politics. It’s the election season again and I’m sick and tired of these candidates promising the same things all over again. *Barf*
2) Rod Stewart has been recording for more than 40 years. Do you have any of his music on your iPod/mp3 player?
No, not in my mp3 player but I have a CD of his classic hits on my shelf.
3) Rod Stewart is known for his coif. How much time do you spend on your hair each morning?
I don’t spend much time, really.
4) Rod’s first child, a daughter, will turn 50 this year. His most recent child, also a daughter, is 2. How close in age are your children? If you don’t have any children, how close in age are you and your siblings? If you don’t have children OR siblings, well, tell us what’s immediately to your left as you respond to this meme. If you don’t have anything to your left … Oh, hell, I give up!
I don’t have kids yet. We are five in the family and I’m the eldest. Between me and the youngest in the family (my baby bro) is twelve years. That’s one cycle difference, if you’re following the Chinese astrology. I’m two years older than my sister who’s next to me. I have a brother who is 6 years younger than me; the youngest girl in the family is 7 years younger.
5) Which do you prefer — french toast or pancakes?
I like both, actually.
6) When was the last time you lost your cool?
When I could not get a straight answer from the ISP support staff about why my Internet is not working.
7) Crazy Sam once had a pet hamster she named Bart. Have you ever cared for a hamster or a gerbil?
No, no hamsters or gerbils. Only dogs 🙂
8) Are you ticklish?
9) Ouch! You have a headache! What’s your go-to remedy?
Sleeping and it has to be in a quiet, dark, cool room!