Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: I Don’t Want to Wait
1) Are you impatient?
I most certainly am.
2) Do you believe some people have a gift for predicting the future?
I’m not really convinced at what some people claim about seeing the future.
3) The microwave is a great invention for those who “don’t want to wait.” What was the last thing you prepared in yours?
I haven’t used a microwave in years after the last one I owned got broken.
4) This was the theme of the TV show Dawson’s Creek. Michelle Williams, a costar on the show, went on to earn multiple Oscar nominations. Name another performer who started out on TV and then became a movie star.
Katie Holmes 🙂
5) What’s the last bit of advice you received?
6) What’s the last advice you gave?
Widen your horizons. It’s for a young Khmer lass who wants to get married at 18, after secondary school.
7) Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What leaves you feeling refreshed or rejuvenated?
After spending some time at a spa 🙂
8) Easter is also recognized as the start of the spring season. What are you looking forward to this spring?
We have no spring season here in Cambodia. Summer is now in full swing in the kingdom. It’s hot, it’s dusty, and we have power interruptions that last up to 8hrs daily. I so look forward to the end of summer! Meantime, instead of complaining about the power cuts, I’m taking some lessons on ceramics. No, they’re not this kind of ceramics that you find in this site, http://www.lspceramics.com, but ceramics for ceramics art. It’s a great way to forget about the heat.
9) Which would you rather find in your Easter basket: yellow marshmallow chicks (aka Peeps) or a chocolate bunny?
A chocolate bunny, of course! I’m a chocolate person 🙂