Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: I Gotta Feeling
Unfamiliar with this week’s song? Hear it here.
1) What would make tonight a good, good night?
Good mood, good food, and good movie.
2) In the song, he sings that he’s got money and wants to “spend it up.” How much cash is in your wallet right now?
Not much! I have about $50 and some loose changes.
3) The lyrics include “mazel tov,” which means good luck or congratulations. What other Hebrew/Yiddish phrases do you know?
4) The colorfully named Black Eyed Peas include Fergie (born Stacey Ferguson) and will.i.am (William Adams) and Taboo (Jaime Gomez). If you could choose a stage name, what would it be?
Oops! I think you missed Apol d’Aps, aka, Allan Pineda.
5) This song was crazy popular in Canada, debuting at #2 on the charts. Have you ever visited our neighbor to the north?
Never been to North America yet.
6) When’s the last time you laughed really hard?
Last month, when my husband and I were watching old episodes of Saturday Night Live on YouTube.
7) Who received the last text you sent?
My husband, last night.
8) Which sounds like more fun — skiing or skating?
Neither, just because I don’t know how to so I could not really tel which is more fun. But I would love to try both.
9) Thinking of sports, are you looking forward to The Super Bowl?
Not really. It’s not huge here from where I am but I have friends from the US of A who were big fans. You should see their Facebook timelines!