Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: I Saw the Light
1. Has something ever made you “see the light”?
Yes, I got hit by a volleyball when I was in university during a sports fest and not only had I seen the light I also saw several stars. LOL. Seriously, I think I had an epiphany once.
2. Do you believe you have any control over your luck?
There is no such thing as luck, in my opinion. Life, or luck, is what you make it.
3. What is something you have had difficulty rising above?
Water (when swimming). I am a sinker by nature.Lol. Tee-hee-hee.
4. Would you want to be rich?
No. I only want world peace. Lol. Of course, I would love to be comfortable. Who wouldn’t?
5. Tell us about a current or old song that helps you “face the world.”
Macarena – don’t ya think this song sounds suspiciously like the “one little, two little, three little Indians” song?
6. Has any dream of yours come true?
Yes… no, wait! I’m still dreaming.
7. What would you change if you became “the king or queen” of your country?
I shall ask my advisors and consultants first. Surely, as the queen, I’ll have plenty, no?
8. How do you feel about LGBT rights? (If you need to look up LGBT, then you probably need to learn more.)
I believe in equal rights for every human being. I don’t think anyone has the right to tell a person what he/she can and cannot do because of their sexual preferences.
9. Have you ever been disappointed in yourself?
Yes, sure. FREQUENTLY. But I strive to do better the next time. And the next time. And the next time again…