Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: I’m Not in Love
1. Have you ever been in love but tried to deny it?
Let’s put it this way – there was a time that I thought I was in love with somebody only to realise that I wasn’t. I was in love with “love” phase all the while mistaking it to being in love with somebody.
2. Someone throws a party in your honor. The only guests are your past lovers. You’re current spouse or significant other is cool with this. They ask you to speak and say something good about those assembled. Would there be someone there you could not say something good about?
That would be cool to me except that I don’t really have a lot of lovers 😛
3. How long can you go without your cell phone? Do you own a so-called “smart phone”?
My cell phone and I have an on-and-off relationship. When I don’t need it, it’s just somewhere lying around. I don’t have a smart phone, and no, I do not have any particular itch to get one anytime soon.
4. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Not everybody! It depends on the circumstances but I do believe in second chances.
5. Would you rather spend a whole day with your mom or your dad? (If either or both have passed, answer as if they’re alive.)
Both mum and dad – they’re cool, crazy, groovy parents.
6. Tell us one thing about your first boyfriend or girlfriend.
Nobody knew about my first boyfriend. Including him. LOL.
7. Has an ex ever written something about you on facebook or their blog that was nasty about you?
8. What was the last thing you borrowed and never returned?
Borrowed an umbrella from a friend (without her permission) and it was never returned . For months it did bother me so I called her to apologise and, thankfully, she didn’t go ballistic at what I told her. But, she said, if it was a Morgan silver dollar that was borrowed from her, she would go through great lengths at having it back. Understood, Ma’am. hahaha.
9. Who is someone famous that you’ve met?
Long time ago I got a chance to meet the duo behind Air Supply (lol), Jackie Chan, a former Philippine President, Jane Goodall, Minnie Driver, and others.