Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Just Give Me a Reason
Thanks to Carielle for recommending this great song.
1) When she first burst onto the scene, Pink was a self-proclaimed tomboy. Now she’s glam. Literally. She was on the cover of the June issue of Glamour and is a spokeswoman for Covergirl cosmetics. Does a celebrity endorsement increase your interest in a product?
I love Pink but I’m not interested in any of her endorsed products.
2) This song is about a woman who feels her lover slipping away. Do you believe a couple can repair a relationship once it starts to sour?
It depends on the cause behind the “souring” of that relationship. I am a firm believer of second chances, and if a relationship can still be helped (or repaired), I’d say give it another go.
3) As a little girl, Pink wanted to be an Olympic gymnast. If you could excel (or, if you do excel) at any sport, which one?
I was a gymnast and I dreamed about becoming one eversince I was tiny. However, if there is one sport that I’d like to take up now and be good at it, it would be tennis.
4) Pink is married to motorcycle pro Carey Hart. Have you ever ridden really fast on a motorcyle?
Nooooooo. Wouldn’t even consider it. I had an accident riding on an ordinary motorcycle and seven years on, I still shudder at the thought.
5) When she found out she was pregnant, Pink says she gave up whiskey and cigarettes … but admits she misses the whiskey. Do you have a habit you know you should break?
That would be nail-biting and second-guessing.
6) In 2010, she fell out of the aerial harness that was supposed to carry her across the stage. Are you afraid of heights?
Very much so.
7) Pink enjoys showing off her tattoos. Do you have any body art?
None at all. When I was in uni I considered getting a small one on top of my navel. But my mum was horrified when I mentioned it and threatened to skin me alive if I did. Lol.
8) Pink can be very salty in her language. When was the last time you cursed?
Just a few hours earlier. It’s the campaign period here in the Penh and there was this rented car with loudspeakers driving around our neighbourhood blaring campaign songs. It went around our neighbourhood several times.
9) On her website, Pink sells 10 different t-shirts. Do you have a favorite t-shirt? What does it look like/say? I don’t have any favourites but the black shirts look nice.