Welcome to Saturday 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions”, so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme.
Saturday 9: Let’s Roll
1. Where were you when you found out the bin Laden was killed? How did you find out?
I was at home, surfing the net as usual when I got hold of the breaking news from one of the news sites.
2. One of your best friends turns out to be saying hurtful and untrue things behind your back. What would you do?
Pull her hair and smack her down when she’s not looking. Just kidding. I’d confront here and demand for an explanation.
3. You instantly become a star. What is it that made you one?
My martial arts skills.
4. If you could be ANY sex symbol (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Not really interested.
5. Where is your favourite place to eat out?
Hmmm…. depends on who I am with. When I’m with my husband, we usually go to his fave Indian resto. But normally we love to try new things. With my PELUKA friends, we are very adventurous, as well so we go where we hear the food is great.
6. Are there any current (that began before 2010) television shows out there that you’ve watched regularly from the very beginning?
Hmmm… not really. I used to watch The Amazing Race regularly but when our local cable company discontinued carrying the channel where TAR is broadcast, I don’t watch anymore.
7. When is it time to just let it (“it” can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do?
When all options are exhausted and there is no more interest and effort on my part, that’s the cue for me for letting go.
8. Pimentos – in Olives? Useless decorative effect? … or something you maybe enjoy? … and is there something you can only stare at and wonder about at the snack bar?
I love olives!
9. Why do you think we as a civilisation can’t seem to get along with one another?
I’m not sure but I think it’s because by nature we are predisposed to want to be better than another.