Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Livin’ on a Prayer
1) This song tells the tale of Tommy, who works on the docks, and Gina, who works in a diner. Where do you work?
I work at home.
2) Jon Bon Jovi has said that he and Frank Sinatra are distant relatives. Tell us about one of your relatives.
My answer is not only about one relative but a group of relatives. In our family, we have the what we call a “Noah’s Ark” committee. The said committee composed of Uncles and Aunties, as well as older cousins, whose main goal is to pair off the all the singles in the family with people who they think are good match. Yes, they are the matchmakers.
3) Jon and his high school sweetheart tied the knot in Vegas at the Graceland Wedding Chapel, and they remain married today. When you were in school, who did you fantasize about marrying? Where is that person today?
When I was younger I used to dream about my prince charming. However, having been around many women who had difficult relationships, I stopped fantasizing for fear of marrying a frog instead of a prince.
4) The Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation is devoted to supplying local food pantries and helping rebuild neighborhoods hit by natural disasters. Here’s your opportunity to give a shameless plug to a charity you support.
I support KIVA.
5) Jon is often complimented on his hair. What’s the most recent compliment you’ve received?
My crochet projects. I recently finished a beanie and booties pair for my sister’s bubba.
6) Everyone talks about their favorite vacation spots. But, since Sam is crazy, she wants to hear about a place you visited that you wish never to return to.
I’ve never been to a place and vowed never to return. I did, however, dined in lots of restaurants and regretted going there. So much about the hype 🙁
7) When was the last time you played cards with an actual deck (as opposed to on your computer)? What game was it?
A year ago, I was playing Lucky 9 with friends.
8) Do you bite your nails?
Only when I’m frightened or nervous.
9) Where are you as you answer these 9 questions? What’s the view from where you sit?
In my room. I can see my CD player and my bedside lamp on top of the bedside table.