Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
1. When you were single, or if you are single, what’s the best way to look for love?
With an excellent pair of hunting binoculars, most definitely! LOL.
2. Have you ever cruised online personals, even if you’re married for fun? What was the reason, or if you haven’t, why not?
I used to get spam mails with links to online personals. I was curious to know what’s going on inside so I followed the link.
3. Have you ever put up an online personal? If so, how was your experience?
No, never did.
4. Have you ever answered an online personal? If so, how did it turn out?
I did not.
5. Have you ever had a good experience with online dating? If not, have you had a friend/family member have a good experience? Tell us about it?
Several of my FB friends, whom I met via blogging, have met their spouses via online personals. So I should say that their experiences were good because their relationships ended in marriages.
6. Have you had a horrible experience with online dating? If not, someone else?
See answer to previous question.
7. Back in 2004, a friend threw her husband out because she found out that he was having cyber affairs/sex with 2 women in states FAR away from them. Do you think that cybersex is actually cheating?
8. Do you have any suggestions for someone as to how to stay safe using a dating service?
Don’t trust any body.
9. I’ve heard someone say, “There’s Match.com and there’s everyone else.” Is this true in your experience or someone you know?
I’ve seen a lot of this in my spam folder.