Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
1. What has someone done unusual to make you feel their love?
He lets me win, especially when we have arguments. lol.
2. Do you own a smart phone? If yes, is it everything you wanted? If no, how seriously have you considered a purchase of the new smart phone?
No, I’m not interested in smart phones.
3. Have you ever camped out to purchase something?
4. What is your worst habit?
5. What is your best habit?
I’m a good multi-tasker.
6. In your opinion, what is life’s greatest mystery?
Life is the greatest mystery of all.
7. Are you one of those people who is constantly busy with projects, social outings, etc. or do you just like to lay low and stay home?
I’m more of a homebody. I love my house too much so I always stay at home. lol.
8. Whether you’re busy all the time or like to just chill, have you always been that way?
9. Is there something you’d like to change about how you spend your time? If so, what is it? If not, why not?
Yeah… here in Cambodia there’s not much to do so most of our time is just at home. It is very boring, honestly, and I yearn for more things to do, especially together with my husband on weekends, like watch movies on a big-screen or watch plays, go to parks, museums, watch concerts, do yoga, aerobics, etc., etc. Is that too much to ask?