1. Tell us about the time when you had way too much Jose Cuervo?
Jose Cuervo and I have yet to meet *lol*
2. Do you agree with the following statement: “The older you get, the faster time goes by.” ?
I’ll let you know when I’m “older”…
3. What do you usually do during your “down time”?
I sleep, eat, play PC games… not all at once, of course.
4. When it comes to the opposite sex, do you feel you have a grasp of ‘em – or do they continue to just surprise you?
They always surprise me.
5. What is your hometown famous for?
Abundant fresh seafoods. My hometown is my country’s seafood capital!
6. How many romantic relationships have you had?
One and three quarters only.
7. What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to?
The after-the-rain concerts of frogs in Phuket and in Kep. The different sounds and croaks of frogs in these towns blended really well. *lol*
8. Which famous person would you like to meet? Why?
The question is, would they like to meet me?
9. Has a newspaper or television reporter ever interviewed you? If so what were the circumstances and what did you think when you read or saw what you said?
Actually, I used to be a television reporter so I did all the interviewing. A lot of hard work (editing and re-writing) goes so that I produce a well-balanced item for TV.