2. Who was the last band you saw live?
I’m not much of a concert-goer, thank you.
3. When was the last time you purchased something over $50?
Last Christmas – bought Wii console and accessories 🙂
4. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Depends on who I’m talking to.
5. Do you wish you were someplace else right?
Absolutely! I want to be where the sun, sand, and beach right now.
6. Tell us about the last wedding you attended?
I felt like an outcast in a sea of women in colourful gowns, glittering jewelries, painted faces and high-rise coiffures.
7. What’s annoying you right now?
Right now, the skin on my hands are peeling off. Initially I thought it was some kind of dermatitis or allergy from something laden with germs that I touched. However, unlike allergies, it is not actually painful nor itchy. It just looks ugly from all the skins peeling off. I suddenly realised that I was cleaning the floor using a water-bleach solution the other day so this might be the cause. I think I ought to get myself some green cleaning supplies instead of the regular ones we buy from the stores. They are said to be earth-friendly and gentle to the skin.
9. If someone asked a friend of yours, “Hey, what is one thing your friend is exceptional at?”, what would they say about you? Why?
How would I know? I’ll ask them first.