Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Money Grabber
1. Has anyone ever intentionally ripped you off? Or perhaps unintentionally?
Yes to both.
2. When was the last time that you made a quip that fell completely flat and embarrassed you?
Just two weeks ago. When I realised by fib, I wished the floor would open up and swallow me whole.
3. When you go to sleep, does it you need to be absolutely quiet or do you need a little noise (radio, TV, music or white)?
I’m not really fussy. I can sleep with or without them.
4. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else’s? (Come on, you know you have something to contribute!)
No, I’m afraid I don’t have anything to share.
5. What’s changed on your blog since its inception? …a redo? …a change of pace? …or is it still business as usual?
For this blog, only a change of template – but this was nearly a year ago. I think it’s about time for a new blog dress up.
6. Can you remember where you were in life ten years ago? If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?
Ten years ago, I celebrated my first year as an expat in Cambodia. If I could go back in time, I’d tell myself in a loud booming voice to “Be careful with your money. Spend wisely!”
7. Okay, let’s have it! What’s the craziest, most impulsive thing you’ve ever done?
Go skinny-dipping! Not entirely, but almost.
8. If you were having a bad day what or who would you turn to for comfort?
Food. Sleep. Shopping. In no particular order.
9. According to the song White Rabbit, "one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small". If you were offered these pills today, which pill would you take and where would it take you?