Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Mrs. Potter’s Lullaby
1. Adam Duritz (writer and lead sing of Counting Crows) mentions previous girlfriends in songs. In Mrs. Potter’s Lullaby he sings “There a little piece of Maria in every song I sing”. Is there a piece of an ex that will always be a part of you?
Yes, I think so. I’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing though.
2. Who was your very first significant friend?
3. What are four (4) things you hope to do this weekend?
Shopping (done already), mail cards and letters (half-done), make my own lasagne pasta, dvd marathon (The Medium)
4. What do you consider to be the main purpose of your blog?
Just a space for me to rant, especially when it’s the time of the month!
5. Tell us something that you’ve never before written about in your blog because it’s too personal.
You said it so, it’s too personal to write about in my blog.
6. If you could choose your doctor, do you prefer someone of the same or opposite sex?
7. If you could dream about anything tonight, what would the subject matter be?
Rainbows, unicorns, puffy clouds, happy birds and green trees, and a pot of gold.
8. How do you react to practical jokes when they’re played on you?
Laugh – the best counter-attack to practical jokes! But it also pays to react in a way the pranksters didn’t expect me to. In that way, the joke is turned on them!
9. What’s on your agenda after this weekend for the upcoming week?
Meetings on weekend but on weekdays, the best plan is to not have any plan at all.