Welcome to Saturday 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions”, so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: My Best Friend’s Wedding
1. Have you ever lost a friend after he/she got married?
Yes, very much so. The last time I saw her was when we spent an afternoon shopping for her maternity clothing. When she gave birth, she and her small family moved to Canada and it is seldom that I hear from her, even with Facebook nowadays.
2. Do you make friends easily?
I’m a bit cautious and therefore don’t make friends easily.
3. Do you have many close friends?
Not that many.
4. Tell us about your oldest friend.
I don’t think my friend would be too happy to see her labeled as my oldest friend here. LOL.
5. Tell us about your newest friend?
You mean my Wii game console? LOL.
6. Do you hang out with your friends often, or just occasionally when you can find time?
We used to hang out and have coffee dates regularly, but these days it’s difficult to find time for us to hang out.
7. What’s the furthest you’ve traveled to visit (or vacation with, etc.) a friend?
I don’t know how many kilometres I traveled with my friend, Bernadette, but we traveled overland and backpacked from Phnom Penh to Bangkok, Bangkok to Vientiane (Laos) and back to Bangkok, and then to returned to Phnom Penh. Took us 9 days.
8. What is the biggest or best thing a friend has ever done for you?
I like to think my friends look out for me, and they do so without expecting anything in return.
9. What’s the biggest or best thing a friend has ever done for you?
Talked behind my back and spread lies and rumours about me.