Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we’ will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions”, so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme.
Saturday 9: Nobody Knows You When You’re Down and Out
1. What is the most “down and out” that you’ve ever been?
The months after I decided to quit my job and be a stay-at-home wife was the most “down-and-out” times I’ve ever been. After nearly 15 years of non-stop working, the sudden change in my lifestyle was quite a shock. I’ve never felt so unproductive and useless and at the brink of depression during these times.
2. Do you believe there is only one “right” religion?
There is no one RIGHT religion.
3. If you could get back in touch with one person you’ve lost touch with, who would it be and why?
I’ve already found that person a few months back, through Facebook! She was my childhood bestfriend. We were in grade two when my family moved back to the province and I lost contact with my bestfriend not long after. Of course, there was no internet yet at that time and the snail mail was unreliable. Thanks to modern technology, we found each other after nearly 30years!
4. Has anyone ever held the key to your heart, but did not now it?
Yes, there was this one boy…
5. If your lover cheated on you and profusely apologised, might you accept them back into your life?
I tend to believe in second chances in theory, but I don’t know if I can do it in reality.
6. Have you ever gone to work/school drunk or stoned? If yes, do tell.
7. Who is your favourite relative?
I wish my favourite people were my relatives.
8. What annoys you most?
Slooooooooooow and unstable internet connection.
9. Tell us one thing you used to do that you are not proud of?
Leg-jiggling and second-guessing myself hahahaha.