Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Pour Some Sugar on Me
1) Do you have a favorite “hair metal band?”
Does Bon Jovi belong to this category?
2) Def Leppard got their start in South Yorkshire, England. Have you ever been to the UK?
No, but hopefully soon. My husband is from England.
3) Who would you rather chat with, one-on-one: Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Prince William or Prince Harry?
Lord Voldemort. Oh, wait, he’s not among the choices? Hmm, boring.
4) Do you use real sugar, or a sugar substitute?
The real thing, baby. But I try to avoid it as much as I can these days.
5) Valentine’s Day is big for candy sales. Did you indulge in any Valentine-themed, sugary treats this week?
Nope, not really digging the V-day. But I heard of some expats holding a police-themed party. One of my friends got herself a genuine-looking police jewelry. I wonder where and how she acquired them, hmmmm…
6) Do you regularly balance your checkbook?
I don’t even own a checkbook!
7) What was your last impulse purchase?
A gorgeous handmade jewelry at Etsy 🙂
8) When Sam was a girl, she had nightmares about snakes under her bed. When did you last have a bad dream?
Some two weeks ago, I dreamed that one of my dogs, Joe, died so suddenly. I wope up crying. Sounds like a sissy but it’s true.
9) We’re ordering pizza. Do you want deep dish or thin crust?
Thin crust, thank you.