Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Becau se we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Rain
1. It’s Spring, grilling begins! If you plan a picnic, do you bow out if it rains?
No bowing out, picnic goes on. We’ll just have to find a place where, aside from picnic grounds, there are cottages to rent in case it rains.
2. Do you prefer food grilled on charcoal or gas grill?
3. We’re at the first grilling picnic. What’s your meat order?
I’ll have pork ribs or T-bone, please. But wait, who’s footing the bill? 😛
4. What side dishes do you want?
Pasta, potato salad or coleslaw and corn on the cob will do just fine. I know, I eat a lot, and I’m drooling right now just answering the meme.
5. Now, where do you prefer to eat: at the picnic table or inside?
That depends… if it’s not raining or there are no redmax blowers buzzing around, I’d love to eat at the picnic table! It’s more fun to be outdoors.
6. You were asked to bring a dish. What do you bring?
Creamy pasta carbonara.
7. Does it bother you to have citronella candles burning if you are eating or cooking outside?
No, not at all, they repel mosquitoes and other bugs anyway. But the smell of citronella reminds me of spas and could be overpowering sometimes I’d rather have them inside the house.
8. What fellow bloggers do you want to meet at the picnic?
I’d love to invite Saturday 9 and Sunday Stealing meme bloggers *wink-wink*, but probably they’d all want to keep their real identities secret!
9. Does there need to be a pool at the picnic, your choice?
I would love to have picnics by the pool or in the beach, but when there are skinny swimmers and sunbathers around, I don’t think that’s such a good idea. I’ll lose my appetite 😛