What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Someday We’ll Be Together
1. Have you ever left a relationship but knew that eventually you’d get back together?
2. Are there things that you hate to buy? Items that you either hate to spend perfectly good money on or hate to spend the time it takes to buy them?
3. What is your favorite cartoon show and why?
The Simpson’s family. We all know a family just like the Simpsons, don’t we? Sometimes I see myself and other family members in the characters – we laugh, but scary! LOL.
4. Are you anywhere close to doing what you wanted to do as a kid?
Not close but not very far either.
5. Now that you’re in the “real world,” is your current job now really what you want to do for a living? If not, what would you ultimately like to do?
I used to have the job that I really love. But due to unavoidable circumstances, I had to quit. Now I am doing okay as a housewife, I think. And I have a lot to improve on, I admit.
6. A local university has asked you to teach a class about the one thing you know the most about. What would you be teaching and what would the name of the course be?
Development communication, media production and procedures
7. Commercials … they can make us laugh or can annoy the heck out of us. Tell us about your favorite commercial and/or a commercial you simply loathe.
I love the UPS “I Heart Logistics” commercial just because of its catchy, playful jingle.
8. Tell us about your favorite comedy movie of all time.
I have lots of favourites – titles that come to my mind: Babe, Gods Must Be Crazy, The Full Monty, Police Academy, The Hangover… and many more.
9. Tell us about your favorite black and white movie of all time.
I didn’t get to see a lot of B and W films – but I especially love the Charlie Chaplin, Three Stoodges, and the old Dracula films 🙂