Welcome to Saturday 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions”, so to speak. We encourage you to visit other participants and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: St. Patrick’s Day
1. St. Patrick’s Day is March 17th (Thursday). Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it?
Some Irish expats here celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, but to us, it’s just another day.
2. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for?
I’d ask for a couple of million of euros for a nice little chalet in France.
3. One of the symbols of St. Patrick’s Day is the leprechaun. Name a celebrity that you think would look good as a leprechaun. Is there any one celebrity that would make a really scary leprechaun?
Arnold Schwarzenegger will make a really scary leprechaun. Why? Have you seen a giant leprechaun? Hmmmm? Yeah, that’s what I thought! *lol*
4. For a prize of 1,000, 000, 000 you are challenged to make yourself a costume for a St. Patrick’s Day Party. The ONLY rules are that you aren’t allowed to use clothing and it has to be green. Using anything other than clothing, describe your costume to us using ANYTHING else in the house.
Gold-dusted pillow-feathers, painted in the most shocking neon-green shade glued on my body. I think I’m going to look like a bedazzled green chicken! EEEW.
5. What day of the week is your busiest? Tell us about your schedule?
6. No matter what’s going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
That tomorrow is another day; we are given another shot at making something right, something good, and something worthwhile.
7. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing?
Jeans and shirt. No fuss, no nothing. Just pure comfort and ease.
8. On what television show – either past or present – would you like to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play?
The Oprah Winfrey Show’s special birthday episode for Oprah. I’ll be interviewing her and I’ll make her cry using an imaginary mirror. Sounds familiari? *lol*
9. What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.
I’m not going to rant but I’d like to use this space to express sadness and concern over the number of deaths and destruction in Japan. No amount of words of comfort will ease their pain, suffering and grief right now. But the Japanese people are resilient and I know they will be able to bounce back from this trying time. God bless us all.