Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Stormy Weather
1) Do noisy storms scare you?
Yes, very much. Thunder and lightning scare me, too.
2) Mother Winters tells us Lena Horne was considered one of the great beauties of the 1940s. Whom do you consider one of today’s most beautiful women?
Define beautiful. My answer depends on what you mean by beautiful.
3) Crazy Sam admits it — there’s a big bag of recycling she really should take out to the bin. Yet she’s composing this meme. What should you be doing, instead of answering her questions?
Well, since it’s already 8.30pm, the dishes are done, the kitchen in order, and the dogs fed, it’s my ME time and I can do whatever I want to do.
4) Sam may be crazy, but she’s not stupid and will never waste her money on Cialis, no matter how many unsolicited emails she receives! What’s the most recent addition to your spam folder?
From someone offering an authentic luxury brand of bags. How I hate that despite a good spam blocker, there are still some that goes through my comment box.
5) What was the last thing you cooked?
Dinner which consists of steamed veggies, pork chop and rice.
6) Do you remember the lyrics to your either your high school or college fight song? If so, please share a bit.
What’s a fight song?
7) “Samantha” is the feminine of “Samuel” and means “Listener.” What’s the derivation of your first name?
My name’s a variant of “Sarah” (Hebrew) and “Zara” (Arabic) which means “princess”.
8) Are you following the NBA or NHL this year? If so, which team are you rooting for?
I used to follow NBA but not anymore. I’m more into tennis now.
9) Gloves, umbrellas, sunglasses, keys — which of these do you misplace most often?
Keys! I’m forever forgetful 😛