Hi… It’s been a while since I last joined o this week I am back for Saturday 9. Hope friends will find me again here.
Here goes this week’s Saturday 9 Meme:
1. What are you superstitious about?
I think as an Asian it is typical for me to be superstitious. And there’s a lot of stuffs – from crossing paths with a black cat to not spending money on the first day of the new year! *lol*
2. What’s the story behind one of your scars?
A story about how I learned how to ride a bicycle the hard way.
3. What are the three things you would rather be doing right now?
Cuddling with the husband, watching sappy movies, and eating junk food in bed!
4. What do you do when you’re bored?
Eat, blog, and sleep – not necessarily in this order.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do? Why?
I love to be alone. Don’t get me wrong, I like being with friends and family but it is when I am alone when I get my mind cleared and many things are done.
6. What do you do when you’re lonely?
If my husband is at work/unavailable, I call up my friends and we go out.
7. How do you measure the passing of time in life?
Through the number of my nieces and nephews and seeing them grow up
8. What constitute the “perfect lived day” for you?
Don’t know — haven’t had one yet.
9. If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do in your final days?
I’ll try to live the whole year and do all the things I have listed in my bucket list.