Welcome to Saturday 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions”, so to speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Sweet Soul Music
1. Do you listen to music at work, and if so, do you use a mp3 player, play it through your office computer, or do you listen to it collectively via a separate radio you keep nearby?
I listen via internet radio. I’m amazed at the multitude of choices!
2. Tell us something about people that you absolutely hate.
Pretentious, liars, queue jumpers, pompous… the list goes on…
3. What is something someone has done that you’d like the world to know about?
I don’t think that someone would like the whole world to know. They’re low-profile types.
4. Where is your favourite place to sit when at home?
In front of the telly.
5. How did you come up with the title of your blog?
It’s kinda girl thing!
6. Tell us about the one who got away.
He’s probably scratching his head now why he got away! LOL.
7. Have you ever had a big birthday party?
Yes, when I was a kid.
8. What was the biggest bash you’ve ever attended?
Welcome party for international conference speakers in Kuala Lumpur. There was a lavish sit-down dinner, with a lion dance, fireworks, the works!
9. With my kids and an always changing life, I find myself sometimes unable to focus! Do you have that problem, too?
Absolutely! Even without kiddos yet I find myself out of sync at times.