Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: That’s My Kind of Night
Unfamiliar with this week’s song? Hear it here.
1) In this song, our hero offers to take his girl down to the river to catch a catfish dinner. What is your favorite seafood?
Ooh, I just got back into Saturday 9 and you asked me a good question. The mere thought of seafood makes me drool. Alright, my favourites are crabs, squids, and prawns!
2) Luke Bryan went to Georgia State University, home of the Panthers. What was your school mascot?
We do not have a school mascot but we have the Oblation.
3) Have you ever tried acupuncture?
4) Just last night, Crazy Sam threw away a jar of Miracle Whip because it expired in September 2013. Is your refrigerator neat and organized? Or is it a disaster area, like Sam’s?
On good days, my fridge is organized and neat – but most days it is like a jungle!
5) Which is more important to you — saving time or saving money?
Both, if possible.
6) Sam’s next door neighbor is named Jim. He’s retired, smokes a pipe and drives a red Corolla. Tell us about one of your neighbors.
Our next door neighbour is a young judge in one of the provincial courts of Cambodia. He doesn’t speak English well but is well-versed in French. He drives a silver Lexus and I always see him fiddling with his iPAD with his kids on weekends.
7) What’s the most recent magazine you flipped through?
I believed it was a Khmer beauty magazine that I picked up and flipped through while having a hair cut in one of the salons in Phnom Penh. I can’t read Khmer but I contented myself just looking at the photos.
8) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash right now?
Hah – you got that right!
9) Did you hit the snooze button this morning?
As a matter of fact, I did! Don’t we all? The cold spell is back in the Penh and I was too lazy to get up at once, hence, the snooze…