Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: That’s Why God Made The Radio
1. The Beach Boys are back together (everyone alive, Dennis and Carl have passed, including Brian) for the first time in 25 years. It’s their 50th Anniversary tour. Their new single is called, “That’s Why God made the Radio”. Did radio play a huge part of your growing up years?
Absolutely! When I was in high school, I would always be rushing home after school so I could listen to my favourite DJ’s radio programme. On weekends, usually when we have sleepover parties, my friends and I would call the radio station, one at a time, to make a request to the DJ on board to play our songs and have the DJ dedicate these songs to our crushes! You could say that in my time radio played a big role in a teenager’s love life, lol.
2. What is something that you are disappointed about right now?
The daily 6-hour power cuts in Phnom Penh 🙁 I’m so livid I’m acting like a loca!
3. What are you really anticipating right now?
Anticipating for a miracle to happen…
4. When was the last time you watched your favorite movie? What is it?
Two months ago – re-runs of all the Harry Potter movies on the local cable channel.
5. If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be?
Why would I bring someone back from the dead? That’s creepy! I wouldn’t!
6. Who was the last person you hung up on?
A call-centre agent who can’t take a NO for an answer. Gah.
7. Does it bother you when meme makers separate questions that could’ve been combined?
Sometimes, but hey, they are the meme makers so they’re da boss 🙂
8. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
Are we supposed to run inside the zoo? lol.
9. What is the food you always buy at the grocery store that you can’t live without?
Definitely cookies! They’re my favourite snacks and I always make sure I don’t run out of them. Ask my husband 🙂 I sometimes wish I can order cookie bouquets online on special occasions, like they do in the States and Europe. I like to give them as presents, too.