Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: The Devil Went Down to Georgia
1. Do you believe in the concept of the devil?
I believe that there is Right and Wrong, no matter how relative/subjective they are.
2. What’s your favorite nickname that you’re called?
Family and very close friends call me Darling, a nickname that I disliked when I was already a teenager.
3. What would you do if someone cheated on you?
Go ballistic. LOL.
4. Do you ever cry at a movie?
Yes, especially whenever it’s the time of the month when my hormones are raging.
5. Have you got “a ball & chain” or are you single? Are you happy with your status?
I don’t like the term “a ball and chain” to the highest degree. I am married yes but I’m not weighing my husband down by any means :[
6. Who do you got to for advice?
Depends on what kind of advise – I turn to my husband, parents, friends. Generally I just keep to myself.
7. When was the last time someone yelled at you?
I don’t recall a recent instance where somebody yelled at me.
8. When was the last time you spoke with someone that you met online?
Not long ago. Maybe a day or two, to confirm about the postcards and covers swap that we are arranging between us.
9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? OR Where would you like to go on your honeymoon?
We went to Kep in the southern coast of Cambodia for our honeymoon. We are still planning for the REAL honeymoon overseas.