Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: The End of the Innocence
1) “The End of the Innocence” is one of Crazy Sam’s favorite songs. Do you like it? Loathe it? Or is it before your time?
I haven’t heard of it.
2) Obviously Don Henley was a smoker back in the 1980s. Do you smoke? Are you a former smoker? Or did you never start?
No, I’m not a smoker but my husband is 🙁
3) Childhood is generally considered an innocent time. In what town did you spend yours?
I spent my childhood in Roxas City, a small city in Central Philippines touted as the country’s seafood capital.
4) Do you abide by “innocent until proven guilty?” Or did you come to your own, pre-trial conclusions about famous defendants like Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson?
No, I don’t have any interest in following cases such as you mentioned.
5) Is there an old TV show whose cast you’d like to see reunite?Dougie Howser, MD 🙂 I love Neil Patrick Harris (NPH) as Dougie before and love him more now as Barney in How I Met Your Mother. Yup, before the suit-wearing, womanizing Barney Stinson, NPH played Dougie Howser, MD, the friendly genius kid who worked his way to become a medical doctor at the young age of 12. I wonder how NPH would look like wearing tall scrubs now? Anyways, I think NPH is the best.
6) Do you know how to ride a horse?
Nope. I haven’t even gotten near one.
7) You’re ordering ice cream. Cup or cone?
8) Do you believe a gentleman should help a lady with her coat?
Not all the time.
9) Which search engine do you use most often?
I use Google.