Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
1. What’s the remedy for you to stop worrying?
Eating! Seriously. And something that will keep my thoughts off whatever’s bugging me like changing the subject of discussion or engage me in a conversation.
2. What is your favourite summertime beverage?
Iced lemon tea and teukrolok, a local smoothie made from fruits of the season.
3. Do you use any freeware on your computer? If yes, do tell.
Yes, I do use several applications from Firefox, such as the Awesome Screenshots (for easy-peasy screen captures, ) and colourful tabs. I also use Live Writer for writing blog posts.
4. What is one thing about your home that has to be just so or it drives you crazy when it comes to organisation?
5. Is there a specific subject you’re especially curious about? A person? A region of the world? An animal? A field of study?
Humans are the most interesting subjects – how/why we react, adapt, and adopt certain behaviours.
6. what do you consider your most interesting trait?
7. What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
Earthquakes. I was a freshman in university when this huge earthquake hit the northern part of the Philippines. The media showed flattened residential and commercial buildings and piles of corpses (and body parts) pinned under the rubbles . The whole country watched in horror and listened to the tragic stories and I had nightmares ever since. News of earthquakes anywhere in the world affect me tremendously that I dare not watch any more news on TV or read news and look at pictures online or in newspapers.
8. Who do you want to yell at to “get a grip!”
Sometimes I want to do that to myself. I am a worry-wart and second-guess myself a lot of times. But right now, there is a couple of people who I want to yell at. Grrrrr.
9. What do you wear to particularly look great for a party or event?
Nothing fancy, I just wear my bright smile! lol.