Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: The Way We Were
1) In honor of Valentine’s Day next week, what’s the most romantic movie you can think of?
I’m not really into romantic movies. I’m afraid I’m not endowed with much romantic genes in my DNA.
2) The Way We Were was a tearjerker. Do you think that most real-life love stories end in heartbreak? Or do you believe in happily ever after?
If truth be told, I have not seen this movie. Having said that, I believe happily ever-afters happen only when you work hard for it. Yes, they exist for those who fight and work hard for their happy endings to happen.
3) What’s your favorite love song?
Wow, this question made me think. I can’t think of one at the monent. Does that mean I actually don’t have a favourite love song? 🙁
4) In 1993, Barbra Streisand married actor James Brolin, who first became famous as Dr. Steven Kiley on Marcus Welby, MD. Who is your favorite TV doctor?
Dougie Howser, MD 🙂
5) In 2012, Streisand renewed her contract with Columbia, where’s she’s been recording since 1963. So she’s been with the same label for fifty years! Where have you worked the longest, and how long was that?
I’ve worked in a local environment NGO for more than six years. I think that’s where I’ve worked for the longest period.
6) Sam Winters once worked as a hostess in a chic bistro in Worcester, PA. That’s why she frequently gets frustrated by bad service in restaurants — she’s certain she could make it run more smoothly. Where do you find yourself getting annoyed most often?
The same. I am annoyed by bad service everywhere – restaurants, hotels,etc. But most of all I am annoyed at obnoxious, abrasive types of people.
7) Have you ever taken a polygraph test?
8) Crunchy, smooth or organic peanut butter?
Love all kinds of peanut butter.
9) Describe your favorite sweater.
I don’t have a favourite sweater at the moment. It doesn’t get cold enough where I live to make me wear sweaters.