Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Touch Me in the Morning
My husband, of course.2. Last time you saw your high school best friend?
More than 10 years ago.
3. What do you do when you’re sad?
I sleep, eat, and go out shopping. In no particular order.
4. What do you wear when you are relaxing around the house?
A pair of shorts and cotton t-shirt.
5. What did you do immediately after high school?
Went to university.
6. Is anyone on your bad side right now?
No one is. Life is too short to dwell on this matter.
7. What’s the first thing you do when you get online?
Check my emails and proceed to Facebook.
8. What jewelry are you wearing?
My wedding and engagement rings, plus my favourite diamond earrings.
9. Post a current song that you like. (Or name it and tell us why you like it.)
Wind Beneath My Wings, and that’s because my niece loves this song very much and sings it to me whenever we are on video chat. Never mind if she sounded like a braying ass, or something to that effect, but she’s cute and I love her for that! I give her 100props for her effort, lol.