Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
1. Where will you be and doing this Tuesday afternoon?
Don’t know. Lemme get my crystal ball first…
2. Do you belong to any group(s)?
I’m unclassifiable. LOL. Seriously.
3. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? (If the answer is “it depends,” on what does it depend?)
I’d be absolutely drained if there’s a negative person and someone who throws his/her weight around. I never want to be anywhere near them, how much more be in a group with them?
4. Is there a role you naturally put yourself while adapting when in group situations?
Yes, I observe the group members first before jumping into the fray.
5. In business or formal situations, do you mind hugs or are you offended if it goes past a handshake?
I do mind! Boss giving hugs is creepy. I’ll feel ill at ease, really.
6. Do you find what we’d call “ice breakers” a playful way to build community in a lighthearted manner, or a complete and utter hell of forced fun and awkwardness?
Works both ways, depending on the situation. In my work in the community though, it’s the former. We use icebreakers to make people feel comfortable before doing any activity.
7. What word do you use far too frequently?
8. What word do you use not frequently enough?
“Sorry”, too hard to say it specially when I know I’m right.
9. What word do you use when swearing is not appropriate?