Coming back to join this week’s Saturday 9, so here goes…
Saturday 9: Just What I Needed
1. Who was the last person who entered your life and was just what you needed?
The pizza delivery boy. It’s a Saturday night and my husband and I are in a lazy mood and we needed something to eat.
2. What is one of your fondest childhood memories?
Tagging along with my grandfather to the market and coming home with lots of stuffs he bought for me.
3. What would you like to be doing in 7 years?
Enjoying my career and motherhood.
4. Tell us about a blogging pet peeve.
Spammers and scammers, and bloggers who write in ALL CAPS
5. Tell us about a general pet peeve.
Queue/line jumpers and people who think they are God’s gift to mankind. Blech!
6. For one day, who would you like to trade places with?
Mark Zuckerberg’s girlfriend.
7. Where is your least favourite place to be?
Next to someone with a body odour enough to annihilate mankind.
8. What do you like about fall?
From where I currently live, there is no fall season. But I think I’m going to love fall if I were living in a country with four seasons, with the impending cold and snow and admiring the riot of colours – reds, oranges, and yellows – of the leaves of the trees. They make the most beautiful photos.
9. If you or someone you know are chronically late, do you believe it’s the result of poor timing or choosing to be late?
Both, and it’s not my fault. I blame my PMS for that.