Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: We Owned the Night
1) Can you recall a time when you danced and romanced like you “owned the night?”
Yes, at someone’s wedding, lol.
2) Samantha Winters admits she earned the name “Crazy Sam” during her party girl days in the 1980s. But now she’s in bed by 11:00 PM. Do you have a regular bedtime?
About the same time.
3) Lady Antebellum is one of the most popular acts in country music. Do you often listen to country music?
No. I’m not really a fan of country music, but I listened to their songs when they’re played over the radio.
4) Are you responding to this meme on a desktop or laptop or phone or tablet?
On a laptop.
5) How often do you check your horoscope?
Not my thing.
6) Congratulations! You just won a trip to Switzerland! Is your passport up to date?
My passport still has one year validity before it expires 🙂
7) Do you know how to snow ski?
Nope. We don’t have snow over here. This question reminded me of someone I used to know from way back. Her wardrobe includes several pieces of kerrits even though she’s not an equestrian or into horse-back riding, lol.
8) What’s the first beverage you drink in the morning?
Coffee! Gotta have coffee before anything else.
9) Are you a good speller?
I usualy am. Lol. Oops, I’m kidding. Yeah, spelling is my thing.