1. What’s the nicest thing a complete stranger ever did for you?
Offered me a seat on a crowded bus.
2. What one thing always speaks deeply to you, to your spirit, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life?
3. How many jobs have held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field?
About 8, all related to my field of ‘expertise’.
4. Of those jobs, how many did you leave voluntarily?
Half of it; the other half is due to end of project’s life.
5. How did you discover Saturday 9? How long have you played?
Through a blogger-friend, and I’ve been playing for less than six months.
6. What’s the worst beverage you’ve ever tasted?
The one with lots of sugar in it.
7. Is there anything in life you are “certain” about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions?
8. How did you come up with the title of your blog’s posts?
First thing that comes into my mind after finishing the post.
9. Would you consider yourself a good cook?