Welcome to Saturday:9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions”, so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: You Were Meant For Me
1. Have you ever felt that you were “made” for someone or for some purpose?
I’d like to believe that in the grand scheme of things, we all have a purpose for our being… it’s up to us how we discover and/or define our respective purposes… Otherwise there is no reason to go on living.
2. What do you do when you have a problem that you can’t do anything about it?
Nothing, I just sleep and let the problem solve itself! tee-hee-hee.
3. If marijuana were to be legalized, do you think it should be taxed?
If prostitution were to be legalized, do you think it should also be taxed? Hmmm…?
4. What is one thing you should never do an a first date?
5. If someone (at gunpoint) forced you to receive a portrait tattoo of someone, who would it be?
6. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Tomorrow’s always a good day!
8. For years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?
I’ll wait for the big check, thank you very much!
9. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Two years ago when I sat down in an international panel discussion with other women broadcasters.